121606

a journey to our beginning...

  • arubin
  • airisshu
  • Friday, July 14, 2006

    first dance?

    close friends and family, except bin [or at least he refuses to acknowledge] know that I love to dance. mapa-hiphop, disco or social dance.. go! i dont care if i have the right steps.. or the K to do it :D

    and so with the coming wedding, im toying with the idea of having our first dance choreographed... i know now that i dont want the usual pa-sweet dance, where couple hold hands and sway to the music ... our guests might take it as a money dance and think that we're just there waiting for them to pin their 20-peso bills on our clothes :)

    so i am hoping we can pull off a ...Foxtrot maybe? :D i know it's ambitious with Bin's ehem.. kahihiyan? take note, he claims he's the better dancer between the two of us so no problem daw in the talent department hmm so let's see..we still have 5months to practice... this can be another way to bond and spend quality time without the gastos. :)

    as for the song.. i want it to be not too long, catchy and representative of how we feel for each other, naks!

    so far i want it to be this... (*^o^*)/

    "For Once In My Life"
    Michael Buble

    For once in my life
    I have someone who needs me
    Someone I've needed so long
    For once unafraid
    I can go where life leads me
    And somehow I know I'll be strong
    For once I can touch
    What my heart used to dream of
    Long before I knew
    Someone warm like you
    Could make my dream come true
    For once in my life
    I won't let sorrow hurt me
    Not like it's hurt me before
    For once I've got someone
    I know won't desert me
    I'm not alone anymore
    For once I can say
    This is mine, you can't take it
    As long as I've got love
    I know I can make it
    For once in my life
    I've got someone who needs me

    ps. if ever we end up with the pa-sweet dance... friends who are going to be there, that's your cue ha :) we must be strapped for cash to do it, so start pinning those moolah away mwehehehe

    1 Comments:

    Blogger kat said...

    gusto ko rin itong kantang ito. di ko alam na kinanta din pala ito ni michael buble. :) alam ko kasi ke stevie wonder ito eh. :)

    1:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home